SMS/MMS Terms of Service
Effective Date: March 24, 2021
- Upon opting-in to our SMS/MMS subscription service, you will receive SMS/MMS messages on behalf of Vera Bradley or Vera Bradley Factory regarding our store events, such as new store opening and in-store events, as well as occasional promotions, until you opt-out. The number of messages that you receive through the Vera Bradley Alerts service will vary but you will not receive more than 6 messages per month, and the number of messages that you receive through the Vera Bradley Factory Alerts service will vary but you will not receive more than 4 messages per month.
- You can always cancel this Vera Bradley Alerts service at any time by texting the word "STOP" to 82275 or cancel Vera Bradley Factory Alerts service at any time by texting the word “STOP” to 82322. You may also reply "STOP" to any message you receive from us. Upon receipt of your "STOP" message, we will send you a SMS/MMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. At that point, you will no longer receive any further SMS/MMS messages from Vera Bradley or Vera Bradley Factory. If in the future you decide to join the service again, please follow the opt-in process.
- If you need any assistance with Vera Bradley Alerts, you can always text the word "HELP" to 82275 or if you need assistance with Vera Bradley Factory Alerts, you can text the word “HELP” to 82322, reply "HELP" to any message you receive from us. Upon receipt of your "HELP" message, we will respond with "STOP" instructions and a link to these Terms of Service.
- Our service is available through the following participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Boost, US Cellular, Virgin Mobile, Alltel and Metro PCS.
- Message and data rates may apply to SMS/MMS messages sent and received by you. If you have any questions regarding those rates, please contact your wireless carrier. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Vera Bradley will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS/MMS message. Our SMS/MMS service is provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind. You acknowledge and agree that SMS/MMS message content is transmitted unencrypted and that eavesdropping of wireless communications, including SMS/MMS messages, by third parties is possible.
- Any questions may be directed to:
Vera Bradley Customer Service
12420 Stonebridge Road
Roanoke, IN 46783
or by email at email@example.com or by phone at (888) 855-8372.